Medical Director Clinical Research
Location: Central CA
Medical Director Clinical Research | Global Biopharmaceutical Company
This Medical Director Clinical Research search is being conducted on behalf of our global biopharmaceutical client based in California. This individual will join our client’s Biosimilars – Development organization. They will be the medical expert providing critical clinical and scientific input into the clinical strategy and oversight of the clinical studies for the development of biosimilars.
This individual will report to the Executive Medical Director and will participate and provide clinical input into safety and regulatory interaction.
HIGHLIGHTS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsibilities include protocol development, study oversight and monitoring, data interpretation and communication of results.
• Support the development of key scientific external relationships with opinion leaders.
• Provide clinical/scientific input during the development and execution of clinical trials.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• A MD degree plus accredited residency in Rheumatology or Oncology, board certified or equivalent.
• 5+ years of clinical research experience in biotech/pharma/CRO company and basic science research combined with clinical teaching or patient care activities.
• In-depth understanding of the scientific method and clinical applications based on medical, scientific and practical rationale.
• Familiarity with concepts of clinical research and clinical trial design, including biostatistics.
• Demonstrated ability as a medical expert in a complex matrix environment.
• History of solving problems while exhibiting superior judgment and a balanced, realistic understanding of issues.
• Experience in all phases of clinical research (Phase 1-4).
To learn more about this opportunity, contact a member of our team at 267-483-5233 or email@example.com.
The Bandish Group, LLC
Life Sciences Executive Search
1432 Easton Road, Suite 2B
Warrington, PA 18976