Global Medical Director Neurology/Multiple Sclerosis Digital Therapeutics
Location: Greater San Francisco Area
Contact: Jackie Bandish, firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Medical Director Neurology/MS | Medical Device Company
This Global Medical Director search is being conducted for our medical device client that develops new age technologies to treat severe medical conditions. The methodology operates as both a preventative technique for at-risk patients and a treatment for patients with existing conditions. In this role you can make such a tremendous impact as the lead clinician in development.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COMPANY AND ROLE:
- They have 2 offices; (1) Boston MA with 25 employees and (1) San Francisco office with 35 employees. Both locations are expected to double in size by year end.
- Pre-IPO company with anticipation of going public in late 2018, early 2019.
- The ideal candidate will be a Clinician that has worked with patients with Multiple Sclerosis coupled with Depression and can bring experience managing clinical development activities from target product profile through to registration.
Location: This position will be located in the San Francisco office which offers easy commuting options.
HIGHLIGHTS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and manage Multiple Sclerosis (MS) clinical development program from TPP through clinical trials, regulatory submission, and beyond.
- Provide expert medical advice to the Program team for the clinical development of digital therapeutics.
- Lead and manage origination and generation of therapeutic and clinical content for therapeutic application.
- Work closely with Product team and Product Manager, Designers, Data Science, Engineers and other key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Provide direct medical input and source external expert input into development of the TPP and subsequent therapeutic content and logic for product development team.
- Lead/participate in ad hoc investigator meetings, advisory committee meetings.
- Coordinate and represent Clinical at Regulatory meetings as Clinical Lead.
- Design and supervise sponsored clinical trials, user research studies as well as participate in medical interpretation of data analyses and safety reviews.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- MD, MD/PhDs, PhDs, or DO required, Multiple Sclerosis experience required.
- Neurology specialty training with a minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in Clinical Practice, Consulting, Clinical Development in the Biotech, Digital or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Licensed and Board-Certified in Neurology strongly preferred.
- Facility with digital applications, concepts, tools, language.
- Strong collaborative interpersonal and communication skills, ability to problem solve and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel 25-30% of the time.
- Ability to participate in early and after-hours events and calls.
Jackie Bandish, Head of Life Sciences Recruitment
Phone: 267.483.5233 ext. 104
The Bandish Group, LLC
Life Sciences Executive Search
1432 Easton Road, Warrington, PA 18976