Clinical Development Director
Location: Greater Philadelphia Region
Clinical Development Director | Medical Device Company
This search is being conducted on behalf of our Medical Device client who has FDA approval for the treatment of depression. This treatment has the CE mark of approval and is used globally.
This individual will be responsible for the strategic and operational oversight of the Clinical Development programs. This includes trial development and management activities, including staffing, timelines and budget management. The Director will supervise internal staff and oversee use of outside vendors.
We are looking for a highly motivated, organized and efficient person who is passionate to make a difference in lives of people with psychiatric disorders.
Location: This company is located in the metro Philadelphia area in an area that allows for easy commute to local major roadways.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COMPANY AND ROLE:
- Privately held medical device company with 120 employees.
- The environment is high-energy.
- This person is a solid leader and a mentor to the others within the organization.
HIGHLIGHTS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide strategic and operational support for clinical programs, including protocol development and successful study execution.
- Develop strong expertise in relevant disease states and build productive relationship with KOLs.
- Interact with senior management regarding critical issues and status updates.
- Represent Clinical Development on interdepartmental teams, including safety committee.
- Provide support to other departments to ensure timely execution of cross-functional objectives.
- Expand Clinical staff as needed to ensure timely program deliverables.
- Comply with US and International regulatory and clinical regulations.
- Ensure that Clinical Development staff are trained and appropriate SOPs are in place.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Science degree required: preferable in Life Sciences or related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in clinical research, including hands on experience in clinical study execution.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership/management role within clinical research.
- Medical device and/or Pharmaceutical experience in Psychiatry or Neurology preferred.
To learn more about this role, contact a member of our team at 267-483-5233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bandish Group, LLC
Life Sciences Executive Search
1432 Easton Road, Warrington, PA 18976