#51: Preparing for Your Interview
When preparing for an interview it is important that you are ready to answer questions in the following four categories: personal, experience, education and career goals.
- Be prepared to tell the employer about yourself.
- What are your hobbies?
- Why did you choose to interview with the organization?
- What job-related skills have you developed?
- Give an example of a situation in which you provided a solution to an employer.
- Why did you choose your major?
- Why did you choose to attend your college or university?
- In which campus activities did you participate?
BACK TO RECRUITER TIPS
- What are your professional aspirations?
- Are you able to work on several assignments at once?
- What kind of boss do you prefer?